How is your worship these days?


The first time I watched this video I didn't know whether to laugh or be offended. As I thought about it more I realized this can be the case sometimes. Whether you are in a traditional church, or a simple church, it's easy to forget what worship truly is about. How is your worship these days? What motivates you to worship? Do you enjoy it? Do you have ways to worship outside of your form of church? These are all great questions to ask ourselves. One thing we live out in our own house church is having each person share what they are most grateful for that day before we have any music worship or anything else. As simple as it may sound, there is something about just slowing down and acknowledging where God was in your day/week. It's almost like you begin to realize He really is here. I think this is the beginning to practice the presence of God...acknowledging Him continuously for all he has done, is doing, and will do!

No comments: